Education and Bass X GUAVA Remix Competition
Time & Location
About the Event
We have partnered up with Education and Bass to offer 2 lucky followers £500 each worth of prizes. As well as, a chance to get your remix track released by E&B Recordings on digital & streaming services internationally!
Open to ages
11 - 18
19 - 24
*The competition is also open to young people aged 19 - 24 who have special educational needs and/or disabilities
Education and Bass and Generation Uncovered are looking for young musicians, singers, rappers, producers and DJs, from independent community music projects, to make their own creative remixes of a specially created exclusive track.
● The top track, chosen by a panel of industry experts, will be released by E&B Recordings on digital & streaming services internationally.
● Enrolment to the very popular E&B 30 Week Ultimate Music Production Course
● A VIP annual membership to the E&B website which includes:
- Access to E&B sounds
- 2 tracks mastered by one of E&B’s professional mastering engineers
- Discounts on mastering and mentoring
- Detailed feedback on 12 tracks (1 per month) over the duration of the E&B annual membership
- Exclusive access to E&B templates
- A&R opportunities
- Discounts on music software and hardware
- Access to the E&B forum and more
HOW TO ENTER:
1. REGISTER to GUAVA using this link here
Once you register with us you will receive a URL link via email where you can...
2. SIGN UP for a FREE EDUCATION & BASS ACCOUNT to access all the support/teaching materials for you and your young artists.
3. DOWNLOAD the COMPETITION PACK containing all the remix stems, competition rules and submission guidelines.
END OF COMPETITION: Friday 18th September 2020
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday 25th September 2020
Good Luck to all entries!
The competition is open to young musicians, singers, rappers, producers and DJs who are members of non-formal youth and community music groups, such as youth clubs, after-school clubs, learning & participation programmes in rehearsal studios, arts centres and performing companies. We have a full package of resources, along with track stems and video tutorials from Education & Bass to help Music Leaders run workshops that support the young artists to create their remixes.